Homeowners Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Homeowners Insurance Information
Homeowners Insurance in Louisiana
Servicing Morgan City, Patterson, Berwick, Bayou Vista, Houma, Thibodaux, Franklin and surrounding areas
Finding the right homeowners insurance policy can be tricky, but it’s crucial to ensure the safety of your home and personal belongings. If an unforeseen incident happens, you don’t want to be left footing the entire bill for repairs or replacements. That’s why the agents at Bruni Insurance Agency are committed to walking you through the basics of homeowners insurance and helping you find the policy that’s right for you.
How Much Homeowners Insurance Should I Buy?
If you’re taking out a mortgage, most lenders require you to have at least enough homeowners insurance to cover the replacement cost of your home. Additionally, if you live in areas more prone to certain disasters like fires or floods, you may want to purchase specific policies to cover losses that may result from these incidents. Otherwise, homeowners insurance policies are highly customizable and can be written to fit your particular needs.
What Does Homeowners Insurance Cover?
Here are a few common areas of coverage for homeowners insurance:
- Liability coverage—This portion of your policy can help cover the cost of third-party injuries and damages. Liability coverage generally pays for incidents both on and off your property.
- Possessions insurance—This type of coverage insures the individual items in your home. Depending on how much possessions insurance you purchase, anything from electronics to clothes to furniture could be covered.
- Structure protection—The physical structure of your home is protected with this type of coverage, helping to pay the costs of repairs and replacements from incidents like inclement weather or theft.
- Detached structure protection—This portion of your policy covers structures on your property that are not directly attached to your house, including gazebos, fences or carports.
- Additional living expense protection—If a covered incident occurs in your home and you need to vacate it for a time, this type of coverage will help you pay for your living expenses while you’re away, including meal costs and hotel bills.
Get a Unique Homeowners Insurance Policy Today
At Bruni Insurance Agency, we’re here to help you choose a great policy that fits your needs, whether you’re a first-time homeowners insurance buyer or you’re just shopping around for a better price. Give us a call today to discuss your homeowners insurance needs.