Commercial Auto Insurance
Commercial Auto Insurance Information
Servicing Morgan City, Patterson, Berwick, Bayou Vista, Houma, Thibodaux, Franklin and surrounding areas
Businesses that own vehicles, including cars, trucks and vans, should consider purchasing adequate commercial auto insurance. This type of coverage can help provide essential coverage if they’re damaged or in an accident. To learn more about commercial auto insurance, call Bruni Insurance Agency today.
What Is Covered Under Commercial Auto Insurance?
Commercial auto insurance typically offers several types of coverage, including:
- Liability coverage—This may provide coverage if your business’s driver is at-fault in an auto accident. It may provide compensation for third-party property damage or bodily injuries, and it may pay for associated legal expenses.
- Collision coverage—This may pay for damage to your business’s vehicle after a collision with another automobile or object (e.g., a fence).
- Comprehensive coverage—This may help pay for damages or losses after a non-collision incident involving your business’s vehicle (e.g., vandalism, theft or fire damage).
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist (UM/UIM) coverage—This may provide coverage if the at-fault driver of the other vehicle involved in an accident with your business’s vehicle does not have insurance or does not have high enough limits to cover the cost of the associated damages.
- Medical payments coverage—If your business’s driver is in an accident while driving a company vehicle, this may help pay for the driver’s and their passengers’ medical bills, regardless of fault.
Other policies and endorsements, like hired/non-owned auto liability, roadside assistance, and rental car reimbursement insurance may be available.
How To Get Commercial Auto Insurance
The team at Bruni Insurance Agency can help you secure the proper commercial auto insurance policy. Contact us today for more information or a quote.