Business & Commercial Insurance
Business & Commercial Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Business & Commercial Insurance Information
Business owners know the value of risk mitigation strategies. One of the main components of managing risks is making sure you have the right business insurance in place to protect your business properly. Bruni Insurance Agency is here to help your business get the insurance solutions it needs. Call us today for a free quote.
What Is Covered by Business Insurance?
You can purchase multiple different types of insurance to cover your business. Examples include:
- General liability insurance—This helps cover expenses and legal fees resulting from third-party injury or property damage claims. General liability insurance may include premises liability, products liability, personal injury and advertising injury coverage.
- Commercial property insurance—This helps cover your business’s assets (e.g., your building and furniture) if a fire, explosion or other covered peril damages them, or if they are stolen. Protection for leased or owned equipment and other property on the premises may also be available.
- Commercial auto insurance—This helps cover business-owned vehicles if damaged, stolen or in an accident. Liability coverage, collision coverage, comprehensive coverage, uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage and personal injury protection may be available.
- Professional liability insurance—This is also known as errors and omissions (E&O) insurance. It helps cover your business if claims arise that a professional service you provided resulted in economic harm to a third party.
- Cyber liability insurance—This provides coverage if cyberattack or data breach occurs. It may pay costs associated with notifying affected parties, fines and other related expenses.
- Workers’ compensation—This helps cover medical bills or provide wage replacement payments to employees who suffer a work-related illness or injury.
- Commercial umbrella insurance—This helps cover costs that exceed your other policies’ liability coverage limits.
Several other cover options are available. Your agent can help you determine which ones are the best for your business and which types may be required by law. Contact us to discuss available coverages, exclusions and limits.
Get Business Insurance Today
Our agents at Bruni Insurance Agency are ready to help you secure comprehensive coverage for your business. Contact us today for more information or a quote.