Business & Commercial Insurance
Business & Commercial Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Business & Commercial Insurance Information
How much can you afford to lose?
You built a business over many years with sweat equity, investment and countless hours. You are proud of it. What is the value of the business to you and your family?
Cutting corners on commercial insurance is pennywise and pound foolish.
At Bruni Insurance Agency we believe in helping every client design customized, personalized business insurance. We know that you might not take all of our recommendations; however, at least you’ll be aware of the available options.
Call us or request your free commercial insurance quote now!
Common Business Insurance Questions
What is business insurance?
Potential disasters exist every day for the business owner. Weather, lawsuits, theft, disgruntled employees, professional liability and fire just to name a few. Proper coverage can help mitigate the damage caused by unexpected occurrences. It may be the difference between continuing operations and bankruptcy.
What does business insurance cover?
Business insurance is not a single policy like homeowners, auto or life insurance. Rather, it’s a generic term that refers to numerous commercial insurance options available to the business owner.
Our agents can guide you to the optimal coverage solutions. Some of the choices are:
- General liability insurance: Pays for property damage or bodily injury to another party, like a customer or vendor.
- Business interruption insurance: Pays for loss of income while repairs are made after a covered loss.
- Commercial auto insurance: Pays for losses for company owned vehicles.
- Workers compensation insurance: Pays for employee injuries while the employee is on the jobsite. Compensation amounts are set by the state.
- Errors & Omissions insurance: Pays for incorrect professional advice and carelessness on behalf of the employee or owner.
- Surety bonds: Pays for contractual obligations to clients in the event of the business non-performance.
- Commercial property insurance: Pays for damaged physical property such as your building or business personal property.
Business owners may incur some insurance savings by bundling essential coverages into a business owners policy (BOP). The BOP is designed for small operations and allows common coverages to be rolled into one policy.
How much business insurance do I need?
Your business is unique, even when compared to your nearest competitor. Our agents will work with you to determine the proper coverages, limits, and deductibles to suit your budget.
What will my business insurance benefits cost?
Numerous factors influence the price of commercial insurance. Your agent will guide you through the options to optimize the coverages at the least possible cost.
Don’t roll the dice when it comes to proper coverage. One uncovered loss can ruin your business in an instant.