Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Auto Insurance Information
Auto Insurance in Louisiana
Servicing Morgan City, Patterson, Berwick, Bayou Vista, Houma, Thibodaux, Franklin and surrounding areas
If you are involved in an accident or your vehicle incurs damages from weather, theft or other unforeseen incidents, it is valuable to have protection from an auto insurance policy. While understanding the different policy options can be complicated, Bruni Insurance Agency can help you learn the basics and discuss your auto insurance needs.
How Does Auto Insurance Work?
Auto insurance is a contract between you (the insured) and the insurance company (the insurer). In exchange for financial protection from your insurer, you will need to pay a premium—usually every month. Depending on the policy you choose and a few other factors, you might need to pay a deductible to the insurer first before their financial assistance starts.
What Does Auto Insurance Cover?
Most policies are highly customizable, so you can choose your coverage to fit your needs. Some common types of coverage include:
- Comprehensive insurance—This type of coverage helps pay for damages to your vehicle that are not results of a wreck, such as theft, vandalism or weather damage.
- Medical payments coverage—If you’re involved in an accident, this portion of your policy can help pay the medical bills of you and your passengers.
- Liability insurance—This kind of coverage helps you pay for any damage you might do to others when you are at fault in a wreck. There are two types of liability insurance. Bodily injury liability coverage pays for third-party medical bills (and, in some cases, death expenses). Property damage liability coverage pays for damages done to the other person’s property, mainly their vehicle.
- Collision insurance—This portion of your policy helps cover the cost of damages to your vehicle when you experience a collision.
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist insurance—If you get into an accident with someone who doesn’t have adequate coverage or who flees the scene before you can exchange insurance information (like a hit-and-run), this type of coverage will help cover the cost of damages to your car.
You can also add extra benefits to your policy like roadside assistance, custom parts coverage or rental car reimbursement, among other options. Contact an agent at Bruni Insurance Agency to discuss your unique needs.
How Much Does Auto Insurance Cost?
The cost of your policy depends on various factors, such as the value of your vehicle, where you live, your driving accident history and other elements insurance agents consider when writing a policy. It is possible for two drivers to have identical policies but pay different prices for them.
Get Auto Insurance Today
Don’t hesitate to call Bruni Insurance Agency at our offices in Houma, Morgan City or Patterson, or request an online quote today.